AGV operating environment requirements:
1. Temperature: 0°C~45°C;
2. Relative Humidity: 30%~90% (nocondensation);
3. Power supply voltage: 220V ±10%;frequency: 50HZ±2%;
4. Ground type:The ground shall not havewater stains, oil stains, metal shavings, dust, etc.; the ground flatness is ≤± 10mm;
5. The surface friction coefficient is notless than 0.6 (natural rubber or rubber compound at 20 ° C, air humidity 60%Time), the ground needs to brush anti-slip paint; the ground undulation: ≤3mm/ m2; step height:≤ 5mm; groove width: ≤ 8mm;
6. Ground slope: 0~2°,continuous lengthless than 10 meters.
|AGV Type||Two-way lurking AGV|
|Control Method||PLC/AGV Moving Control Chip (Optional)|
|Guidance Method||Magnetic Tape Guidance/Laser Guidance(Optional)|
|Moving Direction||Differential Speed Unidirectional or Bidirectional|
|Communication Function||Serial/WiFi (Optional)|
|Driving Method||Differential Speed Driving|
|Driving Lifting Type||Manual or Electrical Lifting|
|Turning Radius||the minimum 800mm (line pavement radius)|
|Working Type||24 Hours|
|Charging Type||Manual Charging （optional automatic charging)|
|Battery||Maintenance Free Battery, Continuous discharge number＞300 times|
|Safety Induction Range||≤3m,Adjustable 20mm the distance for emergency brake is less than 20mm|
|Human-machine Interaction||the touch screen human-machine interaction is adopted to easily set the parameter, site or alarm.|
|Working Environment||Indoor Temperature: 0-40 Celsius Degree; Relative Humidity: 40%-80%|
|Safety Protection||Front Obstacle Testing Sensor + Mechanical Anti-collision Mechanism|
|Design Life||>10 Years|
AGV operation process description
1. There are two AGVs in the AGV standbyarea: it is responsible for pulling the empty material truck at the workingposition of the robot at the production line A/B/C/D from the production line to the dispatching area, and then adding the full-loading vehicle in thedispatching area. The full-loaded car on the side of the production line isreturned to the standby zone 1 for standby;
2. There is one AGV in the standby area 2:because the frequency of cell replenishment is relatively fast, it is onlyresponsible for replenishing the full material to the empty material parking space in the lower right corner A area;
3. There is one in the standby area 3: itis responsible for replenishing the B/C full-loading vehicle to the empty materialparking space.
The AGV receives the material information andattaches the empty material vehicle at the side of the production line. Then,the empty material vehicle is brought back to the delivery area and detached.After the AGV receives the call information again, the AGV attaches the fullarea of the delivery area. Put it on the production line full of materials, andfinally the AGV returns to the standby area.
1. The customer EMS system is connected tothe Jiashun central control system to dispatch AGV scheduling tasks.
2. The scheduling screen stores thescheduling task. When the AGV returns to the standby area, the schedulingscreen dispatches the AGV to perform the dispatching task. The standby area 1cooperates with the AGV of the standby area 2/3 to complete the delivery task.After completion, the AGV returns to the standby area and waits for the nextcycle.